1) got to skype with sonya and the kids...kids getting big, and wilder than ever showing me their latest furniture jumping tricks.
2) ate subway for lunch. love the chocolate chip and macadamia nut cookies.
3) finished Ron Pau's 'Revolution Manifesto'
4) knocked out 10 miles on the treadmill. nice steady run, was able to stay motivated by watching some exciting BMX X-Games action. thinking about giving up the road bike and getting a BMX for the hickam skate park. these moves are bad-ass.
5) chow hall had chocolate chip ice cream
6) found out the bar was closed because 2 people got drunk. bar's closed until someone explains how they got drunk...my analysis is that it was due to heavy drinking. that wasn't the right answer.
the overnight low was 99F...it's 8pm right now and the light wind gives the blow-dryer effect.