Saturday, February 27, 2010

Another Review

These Magnum users take themselves a little too seriously, discussing a review I wrote back in '06

7 of 37 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! I can fit these on my head, June 5, 2006
Who are these made for? Elephants? I highly doubt the most prodigious of woodmen would need a jimmy hat this big. I certainly can't find a human use for them, other than to slip over my head when it's raining. That does a good job, until my hair gets gooey from the lube.
Why no voting buttons? We don't let customers vote on their own reviews, so the voting buttons appear only when you look at reviews submitted by others.

[Add comment]
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr. 23, 2008 7:42 AM PDT
C. Bauer says:
I remember the first time I saw this product in the store, I was esstatic. The magnum's were just way too tight, the XLs fit still tight. Most of my partners never complained of my girth, but like all things there are up and down sides.

Posted on Apr. 22, 2009 3:59 AM PDT
Simple rule here: If your penis is closer to 6 inches in circumference buy larger sized condoms. If your penis is closer to or under 5 inches in circumference then buy normal sized condoms.

No comments: