Saturday, February 27, 2010

D. Stewart

D. Stewart was another Amazonian who did not like my reviewing style...this one is for some battery operated condom.

11 of 15 people found the following review helpful:
1.0 out of 5 stars shocked my junk, March 30, 2006
The small battery has been deemed to be safe...au contraire. There was a problem with the battery and the soft rubber casing wore through...it shocked my junk.
Why no voting buttons? We don't let customers vote on their own reviews, so the voting buttons appear only when you look at reviews submitted by others.

[Add comment]
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct. 23, 2007 11:10 PM PDT
I laughed for about eight minutes when I read this review. Seriously, though...good to know.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan. 29, 2008 11:37 PM PST
As Strap has littered Amazon with these useless and false reviews, I wouldn't put much credence in his comments.

You replied with a later post

Your post, in reply to an earlier post on Feb. 1, 2008 10:32 PM PST
S. says:
D. Stewart....the product is useless. that's my point.

No comments: